Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A weeks worth of rock climbing

Today's Guest Blogger: Jonah



Here I am at Presque Isle. We rode our bikes here and climbed rocks. We went about a week ago. I really liked it because I really like rock climbing.



We walked to the stop sign and climbed up to wolf point hill. It is on the road from Shag.


A few days later we went to Mount Sugarloaf. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!! (As I said before I love rock climbing.)

I CLIMBED STRAIGHT UP, NOT ON THE PATH.


We're at the top, at a pillar.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Jonah! that was a very interesting blog, and I am amazed at the rock climbing skills both you and Leah demonstrated - just like your Saba at Devil's Tower.
EAC

Anonymous said...

Is Jonah really a natural rock climber, or did he cast a Flying Spell" to help him?

Anonymous said...

No, I'm a natural climber.

Anonymous said...

That is excellent climbing. But I am sure I see some residual ectoplasm in the "CLIMBED STRAIGHT UP picture. I am sure thre is a climbing spell still hanging in the air.